The people of Nepal desperately need our help, and we need more donations to help them.
Donations are fully tax deductible.
The extent of the destruction in Nepal is still not known. The earthquake has claimed the lives of thousands– and thousands more are homeless and struggling to survive.
Our first priority is getting safe drinking water to refugees.
GlobalHouse, Inc., a Federal exempt 501(3)(c) organization, was on the ground in less than 24 hours after the quake. We have been supplying 16,000 liters of water per day – a liter per person – to 16,000 people during this terrible time.
We also are working closely with Heart to Heart International, a leading disaster response group of doctors.
GlobalHouse is assisting these selfless doctors with support on the ground so they can focus on helping injured victims in the most urgent need of care.
In addition, we are working with Water Missions International to ship 30 water treatment systems in next few days.
These systems will provide safe drinking water to about 250,000 people.
We can’t stop now. We need to do so much more, and we can’t do it without everyone’s contributions. Please consider a donation. Every dollar counts, and 100% of your donation will go directly to helping Nepal’s desperate people survive.
Thank you for your consideration and caring.
Our friend Lasta’s home in Nepal before and after the earthquake.
Following are brief bios of some of our professional executive team of CEOs, CFOs, COOs and Vice Presidents from major corporations with expertise in finance, business and management. Our Executives In-Residence (in alphabetical order) are:
Samuel P. (Pat) Black, III
Pat’s executive and entrepreneurial expertise includes:
- Chairman, Erie Management Group, LLC – that invests in and manages innovative companies such as HERO BX, a producer and marketer of 45 million gallons per year of biodiesel fuel, which is one of the largest producers in the northeast United States.
President and Founder, Blackstone Ranch – which provides seed money to catalyze social innovation in environmental sustainability, global carbon offset, sustainable business practices and renewable energies.
Chairman, Black Family Foundation – that provides grants and other resources to fund innovation in social, environmental and other compelling issues.
Dr. Vladimir (Lad) Burgin
Lad’s background includes several C-level positions and executive consulting experience including:
- Division President and CEO, Transamerica Corporation – a $13.5 billion company with 9,000 employees worldwide.
President and CEO, Gynecare, Inc – now part of Johnson and Johnson, a $71 billion per year company
President and CEO, HRMG, Inc – providing management consulting to Fortune 1000 companies and to more than 300 companies in 25 different industries around the world.
He is also the author of five publications and studies on leadership. Lad has a MBA & PhD in Management and Organizational Behavior
Tom is a highly experienced executive with extensive global experience in construction and project management having built some of the most challenging projects in the world. He is also an award winning project manager and engineer.
- He served in a variety of executive and hands-on construction roles at Bechtel – a $37 billion engineering, construction and project management company with over 53,000 employees worldwide. He has overseen major civil, hydro, airport, rail, and transportation projects around the world, including construction of the new Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
President, Bechtel Construction Operation Inc – responsible for all of Bechtel’s global construction activities.
Senior Vice President & Partner, Bechtel
Principal Vice President, Bechtel
President, Beavers – a heavy engineering construction association.
Tom is a Fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and was honored as a world-class construction professional receiving their Outstanding Lifetime Achievement Award for Construction.
Ross Anthony Gray
Ross is the CEO and Chairman of GlobalHouse Management, LTD. His executive experience includes:
- CEO and CFO, Western Geologic Resources, Inc., – an engineering and environmental consulting firm with offices in California, Colorado, Utah and Hawaii. WGR employed over 100 engineers and environmental scientists. Clients include Chevron, Texaco, Mobil and the US Department of Energy among others.
Co-creator of Potentialism and co-author of four books on Potentialism – the first new socio-economic model in 200 years and the model that GlobalHouse Management operates on.
He has also served as CEO or President of several other beneficial and non-profit organizations. He has a BA in International Relations.
Randall L. Linville
Randy’s background includes C-Level expertise in financing, economics and the agriculture sector, including positions as:
- CEO, Scoular Company – an agriculture commodity trading company with sales of over $6 billion per year.
CEO, Agspring – a private equity backed consolidator of agribusiness firms that supply grains, seeds and related products to growing global markets.
Managing Director, ClearSight Ventures – which serves a portfolio of marketplace and nonprofit groups as corporate advisor, board member, entrepreneur executive and investor.
He has a BS and MS in Business Finance and Agricultural Economics.
Adelmo (Al) Lopez
Al’s background includes C-Level expertise in CFO, COO and CEO roles including:
- CEO, Blair Corporation – the second oldest company on the American Exchange with 2300 employees, providing multichannel direct marketing with sourcing throughout the Pacific Rim.
CFO, Dole Fresh Fruit International – a $1.6 billion subsidiary of Dole Food Company, a $7.2 billion company and the largest producer of fruits and vegetables in the world. It has 74,300 employees worldwide.
Group CFO, Sara Lee – a $20 billion food and consumer products company with products sold in 180 countries around the world. At its peak, it had 137,000 employees worldwide.
He also provided executive consulting to multi-billion dollar companies in energy, steel, food, real estate, transportation and logistics sectors. He has an MBA from Vanderbilt.
Sharon’s executive and global communications experience with Fortune 500 companies includes:
- Vice President, Pepsico – a $66 billion global food and beverage company with 274,000 employees. Worked directly with the CEO and executive leadership team, responsible for global communications including social media, marketing communications and project management.
Director, Sears – a $22 billion retail company. Worked directly with CEO and helped improve customer and employee engagement with new and innovative solutions.
Manager, Waste Management – a $14 billion company. Managed annual reports, shareholder meetings and media relations.
She has a BA in Journalism and an MA in Communications.
William K. Redmon, Ph.D.
Bill brings a wealth of executive expertise in leadership, strategy, organizational development and performance management including:
- Principal Vice President, Bechtel – a $37 billion engineering, construction and project management company with over 53,000 employees worldwide. Led Global Leadership & Development working with the top executives to develop strategies and processes for selecting, developing and managing talent.
CEO, Kintla – a neuroscience and behavior based consulting company providing customized solutions to meet business needs.
Professor of Industrial/ Organizational psychology – taught graduate programs in behavioral science, organizational changes and strategic planning.
Bill has long-term management consulting experience with numerous Fortune 500 companies in manufacturing, retail and service industries. He is a licensed psychologist and Fellow of the American Psychological Association.
Theresa A. Ruby
Theresa is the President of GlobalHouse Management, LTD. Her experience includes:
- Vice President, Scoular Company – an agriculture commodity trading company with sales of over $6 billion per year. Reported directly to the CEO.
Vice President, Blair Corporation – the second oldest company on the American Exchange with 2300 employees providing multichannel direct marketing. Had responsibility for four departments with a staff of 30. Reported directly to CEO and the Board of Directors.
President and Chairperson, Women in Business – a non-profit organization that helps women executives, managers and business owners.
Co-creator of Potentialism & co-author on four books on Potentialism – the model that GlobalHouse Management operates on.
She has a BS in Engineering and MS in International Business
Jim brings a wealth of executive, operating, technical and global experience in C-Level roles.
- In particular, he served in a variety of executive roles with Chevron – a $220 billion global oil & gas company including:
COO, Chevron Pipeline Company
Chief Commercial Officer, Chevron Shipping Company
Other roles in Chevron included Executive Assistant to Ken Derr, Chairman and CEO of Chevron where he helped lead the $13.8 billion Chevron/Gulf merger. Jim was also the head of Corporate Quality responsible for corporate-wide quality. Jim also served as senior corporate advisor on the Middle East and Asia.
COO, Bay Area Council – a business-sponsored, public policy advocacy organization for San Francisco to improve competiveness by mobilizing business, civic and political leaders on the most critical issues for the region.
Rolf’s executive experience includes domestic and international management in marketing, finance, product development, and project management.
- Rolf served in multiple senior executive positions with IBM – a $214 billion technology and consulting company with 431,000 employees worldwide including:
CFO & Secretary of the Board, IBM OEM Independent Business Unit – Chief Financial Officer of an important business unit.
General Manager, IBM Europe/Middle East/Africa Complex Systems Center – a vital position supporting installation of complex systems for IBM customers in the Nordic/Benelux countries.
Northwest Area Manager, IBM Data Processing Center – Rolf led marketing of custom contract services to area’s IBM customers.
President, Disabled Programmers Inc’s Contract Division – a non-profit providing persons with disabilities access to technology and career training.
Rolf has been a vital contributor to GlobalHouse for more than 20 years. His unwavering respect for individuals and belief in their abilities is a central tenet of Potentialism.
He has a BS in Business Administration and MS in Geology.